Monday, February 27, 2012

Therapy videos- taken on 2/27/12

This is a video of me picking up a 4lb ball. This was something I had so much trouble with- picking something up/stooping. I am doing so much better with this and I am happy with my improvement. 




This is a video of me walking without my brace but hand holding with my therapist, Mike. I also am still wearing the belt for safety. As you can see I need to look down at my foot for me to tell my brain to help me walk. 




This is me walking with my therapist Mike holding onto the belt. I tend to clasp my hands together to help keep balance and I think it is a comfort thing. He doesn't want me to do this because this is not how people tend to walk in society but my  hands just go together...




This is me walking with my hands by my side. This is very hard for me to do right now. Mike is still holding on but I just have trouble walking with my hands to my side. I don't feel safe or something. My brain is just not accepting it at this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment