Thursday, February 9, 2012

Integrative Medicine Doctor

Integrative Medicine Doctor/ Acupuncture
I felt as though I was doing better in therapy but I was not doing better with how I was feeling. At times, I felt like I was getting worse. I gave it until after the holidays to see how I was feeling but nothing changed I was either getting worse or feeling the same.


My father spoke to someone about how I was not getting any better with the Lyme and that I needed to find someone who could help me. I then got a doctors name to try that is an integrative medicine doctor. Because though the neurologist and rheumatologist were giving me medicine all they were really doing is helping my pain.. not really fixing the core problem. Those doctors said that I had enough of the antibiotics due to IDSA guidelines. I understand that they need to follow guidelines or they can lose their license but at the same time.. I need more antibiotics or treatment! This is a HUGE problem people with Chronic Lyme have to deal with.


The integrative medicine doctor tested me in a weird way.. I think. He would hold different vials of things such as Lyme, Mold, Mecury.. etc. Then he would touch my arm and a nurse would be touching my leg and he would touch her arm. So we were in a triangle. Depending on how her and I responded (she was like a third party) would depend if I was positive or not. I think it is all through vibrations and yes he is a M.D.
My Test Results (January 2012): I tested positive for Lyme Disease (which we already knew I had), Mold infection, metals: mercury, aluminum, lead, cadmium, & arsenic. I also tested positive for a Gluten Allergey: Barley, Wheat, Rye & Oats.
People with Lyme can also develop different co-infections. I tested positive for four. (Mycoplasma, Bartonella, Ehrlichia, & Rickettsia)


1.Mycoplasma

 ** please follow me or leave any comments or questions you may have. You can also email me at samanthadawn1211@gmail.com** J
I also tested positive for parasites. I was told that the tick that bit me bit other animals first that had parasites. The tick then carried the parasites which then entered my body when I was bit (yes, very gross to hear that!) I just want to state again that: I DID NOT KNOW THAT I WAS EVER BIT!


The doctor wanted to treat each group of infections at a time. First I started treating the Parasites with 2 anitbiotics: Tidamax and Biltricide. After I started those antibiotics I then was to move on to treat the metals: Treat with chlorella pills. After my body could handle both those meds I moved on to treat the Mold using Oregano pills. Then treat the Lyme with Freezedry garlic and Quintenssence. Then finally the co-infections use PC-Noni. I have some videos of me taking these pills.


I then went back to see this doctor for my second visit, which was about 4 weeks later. I was yesterday 2/8/12. He tested me again and I still tested positive for all the above but he seemed surprised that I was still pretty positive with the parasites. I then got another antibiotic which I started yesterday is called Albenza.


He then gave me a KMT machine. This machine is like a EKG. There are 3 different frequencys I use to kill the Lyme, Parasites, and the Mold. I will be posting a video of this machine and how it is used. I need to wear it on my for 5 hours a day for 2 weeks.


Each time I was seen I also had acupuncture. To be honest I was never able to relax so I am not really sure if it works. I will keep you posted as my treatment continues.


So far just me seeing this doctor and getting the medicine for it I have already spent over $1,200 out of pocket.. no my insurance company does not cover it. This is one problem most people with Chronic Lyme have to deal with.. insurance companies saying no and doctor visits costing between $200-$1,000 each visit. Sometimes it could be even more…
I am also seeing a LLMD (Lyme Literate Medical Doctor) I will post tomorrow about seeing him.
- This species can be identified in ticks. They invade human cells and disrupt the immune system, causing fatigue, musculoskeletal symptoms, and cognitive problems. 2. Bartonella are bacteria that live inside cells. They can affect the whole body. Early signs are fever, fatigue, headache, poor appetite, and an unusual, streaked rash. Swollen glands are typical, especially around the head, neck and arms. Lymph nodes may be enlarged and the throat can be sore. 3. Ehrlichia-often characterized by sudden high fever, fatigue, muscle aches, headache. The disease can be mild or life-threatening. Severely ill patients can have low white blood cell count, low platelet count, anemia, elevated liver enzymes, kidney failure and respiratory insufficiency. Older people or people with immune suppression are more likely to require hospitalization. Deaths have occurred. 4. Rickettsia -Sudden fever
Maculopapular rash on soles of hands and feet that spreads over the entire body 3%-5% fatality rate. (
http://www.lymedisease.org/lyme101/coinfections/coinfection.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment