Monday, February 20, 2012

Memory Loss - Tired of Lyme - Lyme Disease Support & Consolation

Memory Loss - Tired of Lyme - Lyme Disease Support & Consolation

please click on the link above...

Memory loss, brain fog, trying to come up with the correct words, trying to read.. this write up from TiredofLyme.com is exactly what I am going through. I was able to read books in a day or two and it is not taking me 4 months to get through one book. I am working hard to read again but it is just not a fun hobby anymore it is more like homework. Also, having a conversation and trying to recall really does take a lot of my energy.... I am just so tired of trying anymore...

Please read and Let's Raise Awareness!

2 comments:

  1. My research on Lymes disease helped me found that this illness is not just limited to humans, and can equally harm pets too. Several veterinarians and pet owners observed Lymes disease in cats, dogs, goats, cattle, sheep, and horses. Hence, it becomes vital to avoid tick bites and receive punctual treatment for Lymes disease in pets.

    ultrameal plus 360

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Both of my parents dogs had Lyme Disease. Once they got it they were never the same. Always laying around and had trouble walking. This disease is terrible!

    ReplyDelete