Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Therapy Videos 2/2/2012

This is me doing a floor to stand without my brace ( with some assistance). I have been working on this for almost 2 months. As a preschool teacher you need to be able to sit on the floor & stand back up again.


This is me stooping and picking up an object. I have been working on this for about 2 months as well. I am good with going down but coming back up I tend to fall backwards but am doing much better.. any day now I am going to get this!


walking without my brace and wearing the gatebelt

Heal walking. I have been practing this at home using my walker. I am trying to get the input from my heel to help me walk. As you can see I do well holding up my left foot on my heal but my right foot is fighting me and can be on its heal but then drops to the floor.

Thanks for watching my videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment