Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My first picture of me with Lyme


The one and only picture I have of me in the hospital. I have my walker I need to get around for 2 months and you can see the Bells Palsy as well as my picc line in my right arm.

This is what my picc line looked like it. It went into a blood vessel in my right arm and then stopped in my superior vena cava. It was 33cm long.
**For those of your with a picc line ... I ordered a cute lyme cover on Etsy to help cover your picc line and give you something pretty to look at.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the info. Passing this on to the family. God bless and prayers for a speedy recovery!!
    Marla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure.. I hope this can help!! Thanks for reading! Let's Raise Awareness!!! :) keep me posted on your family <3

      Delete
  2. Samantha...I am so sorry to have learned this! It's great you are giving us all this good information. I saw you outside Birches a few months ago with Mrs. Miller and just thought you may have broken a bone in your leg...I feel so bad I didn't say anything. Prayers are coming your way and keep being as strong as you are!
    -Alisa Ficchi

    ReplyDelete