Sunday, March 4, 2012

new therapies....


On Wednesday, February 29, 2012, I went to see the Integrative Medical Doctor. Before he started the testing I told him that I have been on so many antibiotics that something had to be gone in my body. I am not feeling that well and I know that not everything will be cured right away but I am trying to stay positive! 


The Doctor began my testing… Good News- he said that the parasites were gone!!! Yay!! He said that 2 of my co-infections cleared up and my mold infection was better!


He said that I am still testing postive for active Lyme and 2 co-infections. I also am still fighting off the metals in my body. He gave me more of the gross garlic pills as well as a new dropper medicine called Lambda- yes I have been getting a little sick so hopefully that means its is working!! So…. This is what he had be do at my appointment.


First he had me do accupunture. This is a picture of me getting the accupunture at the Drs. There is a heat lamp on me to help the blood circulate.






Next, he said that my immune system is very sluggish and he wanted to try another type of therapy called, Auto Sanguis Therapy. I looked up exactly what is was and I found a definition from the website listed below.
***AutoSanguis Therapy (also known as Auto-hemotherapy) takes blood from the patient‘s vein, mixes it with adequate homeopathic remedies and reapplies it via intramuscular injection. Applying only a small amount of the own blood activates the patient’s immune system. AutoSanguis Therapy is an old, proven treatment that has been successfully used in Europe for a long time.
 http://european-foot-reflexology.com/14.html


Yes, It was weird that they took my own blood out of me and then reinjected. The Doctor said it was to pretty much to wake up my immune system. The Dr. wants me to come to his office (which is about 45 min. away once a week to get this therapy done). I only had it on Wednesday and I did not see a change yet… so we will see.


Also, the Doctor and I discussed Detoxing. He said he wants me to come to his office once a week to go into his ozone sauna. So I am now also getting ozone sauna therapy. You go into a little tiny box and your head sticks out of the top. They program the ozone temperture and your body sweats out all the toxins. I found a picture of the machine online but I will try to get a picture of me in it this week. I feel that I probably look pretty funny in this thing!






I am suppuse to be in the machine for 30minutes but I only lasted 6 minutes. I felt like the back of my knees were steam burning. I am going to try to put a towel around my legs this week. I do go into this ozone sauna completely naked.


I am going to my LLMD on Tuesday and I will find out if I do indeed need the piccline for 60 days. I am hoping that my intergrative medicine doctor’s medicine and therapies are working and I many not need the antibiotics.. but its not looking too good right now. I will probably need to do all therapies along with the piccline.

2 comments:

  1. wow sammy!! ou had a hell of a week. but it sounds like the dr's had some good news for you! i hope the new treatments work as well!! love you hang in there sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not sure who this is but I appreciate all the support and love!!! <3

      Delete