Monday, March 26, 2012

and getting "stung" by a bee....


So last Wednesday I had my appt. with the integrative medicine doctor. He went over how many of my co-infections are still testing positive (mycoplasma, bartonella, babesiosa). He also talked about how my nerves were still numb and tingling (especially since my Bells Palsy came back about 3 weeks ago).


I did do the autosanguis therapy as well as acupuncture. I have to say that I am not noticing if the acupuncture is working and I think it is mostly because I have trouble relaxing. He did place the needles in my face where the Bells was so we will see. (My Bells Palsy does look a lot better than it did but it still feels tight on my face)


He then discussed injecting me with Bee Venom. I seriously thought that he was going to stick me in a room with 100 bees stinging me. He said that this is a therapy used for many people with chronic illnesses such as MS. And no.. he does not sting me with a real bee but the venom is in a needle that get injected into me. 


He tested the back of my neck and arm to see if I was allergic-which I wasn’t. So this Wednesday I am going to go and have the Bee Venom injected into my head (closer to my brain since the Lyme is in my brain) I will keep you posted to see if the bee venom works. Let me know if you have ever had bee venom injected or have heard of this- I would love to hear some feed back 

No comments:

Post a Comment