Tuesday, April 24, 2012

May- Lyme Awareness Month

"Samantha's Project"
Turn your Porchlight Green for May!
May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month. Help spread awareness by replacing your porch or outdoor lights with a green bulb. It's fun, easy and a cheap way to bring attention to this nasty disease. Plus it’s easy to do for those who are sick at home and can't do the higher functioning awareness ideas! And remember even if you don’t have a porch, you can help just by sharing this page you will be getting others to do it!!

Please also visit : WhatisLyme.com for other ideas such as green ribons, wearing lime green, or making tick cards on zazzle.com. WhatisLyme.com has other great resources and important information about Lyme Disease.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, I hope today you are feeling somewhat better. My husband was diagnosed with lyme this week but we suspected it for about 5 weeks now. He was bit in october. Thank you for sharing your story. We are praying for you. I found your blog while searching for ideas for Lyme awareness month. We were totally oblivious of this until it hit home. I am determined to help others understand so they dont' get sick. ~denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am getting there but not fast enough! I re3ally hope your husband feels better soon.. its a long road to recovery but I am positive I will beat this and so will your husband! Sounds get that you are raising awareness!! I hope this blog helped you! Prayers to your husband!Let's raise awareness! Anything else I can help you with please email me at samanthadawn1211@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, Sam. It's Sheila. I know the Flagyl is tough. I took it one week per month for two years. I did not get to go so aggressive with IV's too until I went to Dr. B. I miss your sweet face and voice. I miss everyone, it was such a unique experience...being with people who understand what is going on with you. Hope your blog gets to friends, family and victims so they will better understand what happens.
    I want to share lyme-symptoms.com
    for an extensive list people can take to their docs so hopefully a lyme test will be done. Of course, we all know that a SPECT will show problems with blood flow even when you test negative for lyme. So.....enough for today. Love, wellness and happiness to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila!!!!!!! I miss you!!! :) How are you?? Can you give me hope that after these 60 days.. I'll be me again? When are you coming back to Dr.for check up? Sorry for all the questions :)

      Thanks for sharing these symptoms.. I will post on my blog! So yes I finally had the brain scan.. and it was abnormal.. suprised? lol.

      I hope that everyone that has these symptoms and does test normal can get help so we definitely need to talk about the symptoms!

      Email me at samanthadawn1211@gmail.com! I am so happy you found my blog! Love, wellness & happiness to you!

      Delete