Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thank you

It has been a month since I have had to get driven to Harleysville every day for IV infusion… I look back and I cannot believe how sick I really was! It has been 2 weeks since I have been in “PT” and I have now been driving for almost a month as well ( driving pretty locally). I am walking and starting to exercise in my wellness program! I really just wanted to give a public shout out and thank y...ou to ALL who have driven me to my doctor appointments, to Harleysville (and sat with me for hours during infusion, to Physical Therapy & to run many errands. I am so blessed to have you all in my life. You are the angels that God has put on earth for me. I truly love you all!
 My family: My husband- Jon, my mommy, my daddy, my step-mom, my step-dad, my mother-in-law,my Nanny, Danielle, Brittany, Jen, Bridget, & Jason.
My Friends: Shannon Kelly, Lindsay Minton, Tim Keck, Amanda McCleery, Laura Murray, Nicole Casciello, Stacey Pizzo, Kelly Short, Tammy Smith, Barb Newell, Terry Ciotto, Joyce Scheller, Betsey Gallagher, Nicole Smith, Karen Bennett, Christina Warren, Colleen Jaxel, & Connie Wyld. Thank you to Collette Stabb for setting me up with rides- so sweet! Thank you so much to Rick Williams too- thank you for always being someone that I can talk to and for all of your support! <3 love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment