Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016 😎

Happy New Year! I know- it has been a LONG time since I have written on my blog and I apologize for that. Good news- I am still in remission! I still do see my Intergrative Medicine Dr about every 6-8 weeks for check ups but all is good! Here is a quick update on me:)
February 16th we welcomed a HEALTHY beautiful baby girl named Madeline into our lives- she is our true little blessing! I did nurse her until about July when I wasn't feeling so well.. I felt Lymey ( as some of us call it) again. I did go to my Dr and I was right- it was back! Not bad bad like before but it was picked up. I stopped breastfeeding to go on medicine and also because some research has shown that the Lyme can be in the Breastmilk- is that true? I don't know at all.. But just to be safe, I stopped. After some light treatment from my Intergrative Medicine Dr I felt great again by October and am still in remission! My daughter is now 22 months old and we are expecting our 2nd baby this June 2016!! I hope that this can bring positive news to all going through this battle with Lyme. 2011& 2012 I fought to get my life back by being very aggressive on medicine, support of family and friends, staying positive and of course having faith. I am now going to be a mommy of 2 and I am a full time teacher. I say all of this to help those fighting to not give up- your dreams will come true and just show this Lyme who is boss!! You got this!! 
I can not access my FB page for some reason because I had my name under Samantha Lymelife and they now want identification ( well obviously that is not my real name so I do not have identification) so I will hopefully figure this out. Again, I'm sorry to getting back to all the emails and comments SO late! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2016! 

2 comments:

  1. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sou Richard, estou aqui para testemunhar sobre um grande fitoterapeuta que curou minha esposa de câncer de mama. Seu nome é Dr. Imoloa. Minha esposa passou por essa dor por 3 anos, passei quase tudo que tinha, até que vi alguns depoimentos online de como o Dr. Imoloa os curava de suas doenças, imediatamente o contatei. então ele me disse o que fazer antes de mandar o fitoterápico. Gostaria que tivesse feito isso através do serviço de entrega da DHL, e ele nos instruiu sobre como aplicar ou beber o remédio por boas duas semanas. e para a maior surpresa, antes da terceira semana superior, minha esposa estava aliviada de todas as dores, acredite em mim, foi assim que minha esposa foi curada do câncer de mama por este grande homem. Ele também tem um poderoso fitoterápico para curar doenças como: doença de Alzheimer, doença de parkinson, câncer vaginal, epilepsia, transtornos de ansiedade, doença autoimune, dor nas costas, entorse nas costas, transtorno bipolar, tumor cerebral, maligno, bruxismo, bulimia, doença do disco cervical, cardiovascular Doença, Neoplasias, doença respiratória crônica, distúrbio mental e comportamental, Fibrose Cística, Hipertensão, Diabetes, Asma, Artrite de mídia inflamatória autoimune ed. doença renal crônica, doença inflamatória das articulações, impotência, espectro do álcool feta, transtorno distímico, eczema, tuberculose, síndrome da fadiga crônica, constipação, doença inflamatória do intestino, doença lúpica, úlcera bucal, câncer de boca, dor no corpo, febre, hepatite ABC, sífilis, diarreia, HIV / AIDS, doença de Huntington, acne nas costas, insuficiência renal crônica, doença de addison, dor crônica, dor de Crohn, fibrose cística, fibromialgia, doença inflamatória intestinal, doença fúngica das unhas, doença de Lyme, doença de Celia, Linfoma, Depressão maior, Maligno melanoma, Mania, Melorreostose, Doença de Menière, Mucopolissacaridose, Esclerose múltipla, Distrofia muscular, Artrite reumatóide. Você pode entrar em contato com ele por e-mail Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098 Website-http / www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete