Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Our Blessing.. 2/2014

I am so sorry that I have not written on here in such a long time! So much news to share!

First, I want to say that I am still in full remission! Yay!! I am feeling so blessed that I have not had to take any Lyme medications for a while now! I was on supplements but currently am on nothing!! It crazy to think back how many different things I was on before and now am on nothing! I see my integrative medicine Dr. every 4-6 weeks... he monitors me and all is well! Sometimes I look at my old videos and pictures and just can not believe how sick I was... Lyme stinks!!

So what is new with me now. Well, I am back to teaching my preschool disabled class! I was out of this classroom for 2 years and am so grateful that I was about to go back! I love the class that I teach.. the best part is I am able to keep up and feel like "me" again! I will say I have SI joint instability now and degenerative disc disease in my lower back all from the Lyme and how I "walked" for that year.. but I will take that over everything else!!



So the best news of all..... I am expecting a little bundle of joy!!! The baby's due date is February 14, 2014- Valentine's Day- How sweet is that! Picture above is me 11 weeks pregnant! All I can do is thank God for giving me this blessing!! I really never thought this would happen for me after have Chronic Lyme- but it did! No, I am not on antibiotics. I figured since I am in remission why would I? I would go on them if Lyme is active. Baby is healthy and all is good.. I do take prenatal vitamins daily- but that is it!!! So there really is joy and light at the end of the tunnel after this terrible battle! Stay strong and positive you will get through this too!!! God is good and will bless us! Keep fighting and Let's Raise Awareness!!

 <3 Samantha

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post Samantha...It made my day! So glad to hear you are doing well these days. Huge Congrats your pregnancy! xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for documenting your journey! I'm doing the same right now. You give me so much hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease. and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on whatssap-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete