Tuesday, May 29, 2012

feeling better.. but am I?


So, I am still not sure of the extension. I will have been on IV antibiotics for a total of 90 days. I just think that I need to give my body a rest and see what it can fight on its own. I think I will stick with bee venom and naturals but still unsure about the IV antibiotics.


I am doing so much better with my walking though!! I walked home 4 blocks from beach, walked a little on the boardwalk, and walked on the beach all with NO assistive device! Yes, my gait is still off but I am doing much much better! I tried walking on treadmill today and could only do speed .5… it is tough walking on a moving surface!! But I have been walking and practicing dribbling a ball at the same time and am doing OK but it is good for me to multitask and get my brain moving! 


I do feel better but still not me. I know it won’t happen over night but in August I will be fighting this (well since I have been diagnosed) for a year.. So I am hoping in August I will start to feel a little better. 


This Friday, my old high school, Clearview Regional HS, will be doing an interview on me for Lyme Disease. I am happy that I can help raise awareness to the high school students. It will be posted on the school news as well as the local channel.. Let’s Raise Awareness!! 

1 comment: